Could you be eligible for Free School Meals? If your personal circumstances have changed and you think you may have become eligible for free school meals because you now receive a benefit please reply to this message or telephone school to discuss how we can help you apply for a free school meal.
• Income Support.
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance.
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance.
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
• The guaranteed element of Pension Credit.
• Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190).
• Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
• Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get).